Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sweet Home Alabama: Day 32 Everyday can be Family Day! =)

Before anything else, I would just like to say that I recently celebrated my first monthsary here in Sweet Home Alabama! Tihee! =)

It has been one helluva a ride, I have made a lot of discoveries and realizations, all in just one month! I am definitely looking forward to more months with my loving and sometimes crazy family. =)

After a tumultous start of the month, the following days just got better and better. If you read my previous entry, you'll know how we spent day 2 of the month. Today is day 3, a Wednesday, and I would have to say that Sunday is definitely NOT the ONLY Family Day in the week. =) Everyday can be Family Day! =)

I originally wanted to cook lasagna for dinner but Mommy called me on her way home from work to tell me that we are eating out. Daddy wanted to have dinner somewhere that serves hot soup because it's really (as in) really cold today!

It was 2PM, afternoon take note, I was freezing my ass off until I decided to turn on the heater! It was that cold! To think that I have a very high tolerance for cold temperature like I still use the fan at night even though my parents are all wearing thermal. So when I say it's cold, it is REALLY cold!

Poor Daddy, he was exposed to the coldness the entire day. Even with layers, it's really cold AND windy outside. His shift starts 5AM and ends 5:30PM... God bless him and keep him safe always. I am proud of how hardworking and responsible my Dad is, anything for the family talaga. =) Love you Daddy!

Mom was fully geared for the cold, thank goodness! She is too skinny to stand the cold weather, she made sure she bundled up. =)

So I got ready 2 hours before my Dad came. He wanted Thai but Mommy wanted Vietnamese for dinner, I wanted Japanese... So we were still undecided... We discussed everything inside the car on our way to Airport Blvd where most of the good places to eat at are located. Daddy suggested at the last minute Red Lobster, everyone said yes upon hearing the word LOBSTER! Hahahahha!




Ang lamig diba? Daddy was like: stop taking pictures! Baka isipin nila probinsyana ka! Bwahahaahah!



I went into a food coma after we ate... Super ordered everything we wanted! Dad and Mom had steak with lobster, Mom had shrimp with her steak as well. Yummy! I had grilled scallops, shrimp and lobster, the lobster butter was to die for (cardiac delight, to die for talaga!) and Miko only had calamari, he wasn't that hungry daw...

Because we were soooo hungry, I did not get a picture of the food, only my sweet iced tea... Bwahahahaha!



We ate everything in record time! YUMMY!

We went straight home afterwards, coffee naman panghimagas! What a way to end the night, Daddy was so tired na that he fell asleep sa car on the way home.

Daddy didn't have time for coffee anymore because he was so tired and so full and so effin' sleepy... Then we got a call from Skype...

It's Patty, my sister with her adorable daughter, my look alike, my favorite niece, pretty Ysabella!

Nawala pagod ni Daddy! He made time pa to talk and play peek-a-boo with his apo!


Daddy with Bella! =)


Oh Ysabella, you just don't know how much stress you take away from your Lolo and Lola! =) Tell your Mommy and Daddy to rush all the needed stuff for you guys to get here! Your Lolo desperately wants to see you! =) The webcam and pics are not enough! =)

And tell your Mommy and Daddy to send Tita Ninang Ganda your pics so we can print it here! Hahahahaha!

What a way to end the day, Mom and Dad had a great time and I couldn't be happier. =)

Family is LOVE LOVE LOVE! =)

Oh, here's a new pic of YSabella sent to me by her Mommy! So cute! The pout is sooooo me! Hahahahaaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment