Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Master Cleanse Day 1: Mid-day Report

I woke up at around 10:38AM but still felt sleepy so I decided to go back to sleep. Woke up again at 2PM, didn't feel hungry at all but I kinda felt like I wanted to poop. Hahahaha! Sorry I had to mention that...

I decided to mix my first drink for the day and drank the 8oz concoction at around 2:49PM.

Okay, at first it tasted like your typical lemonade but the cayenne pepper definitely gave it a lot of kick! I felt the spicyness in my throat after drinking it, my tummy honestly felt a little funny... I had to drink water afterwards. I like spicy food but not the ones that the spicy taste gets stuck in my throat. I think this will be challenge #1 for me... To think that I need to take 6 to 12 glasses of this daily... Good luck...

As I was reading the instructions on the master cleanse (which I didn't get to read completely the first time) I found out that they advise that I drink laxative herbal tea morning and evening to help in eliminating the toxins in my body... I don't think I have problems moving so I guess I can leave that off for now. Although I would ask my Mom to buy me a box just in case.

Mommy just got home, and she's going to eat lunch... I can smell the Sinigang na Baboy sa Bayabas which I cooked yesterday... Yummy! Too bad I cannot eat some...

I just mixed my second bottle...

No comments:

Post a Comment