I already have the equipment:
And even bought the gear:
I got these for less than 40 bucks, great deal from Ebay!
I was able to consistently exercise for a week, and that's it. I have been on down time for 3 days now...
I am tired of my weight, but I am also tired of exercise and I would NEVER get tired of eating... This is bad...
Anyone know where I can find THE WILL? (You really don't have to answer that...)
I am tempted to answer that :) HOwever, I won't - but you can always ask me HOW. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! :D
ReplyDeleteHi G! Thanks for dropping by! You look great as always! Try to read your blog as often as I can. =) I know your suggestion will help me a lot, hay, if only I am not too lazy! Hehehehe! Mwah!
ReplyDelete