Thursday, February 26, 2009

Master Cleanse Day 2: How was your sleep last night?

All I can say is, it's hard to sleep on an almost empty stomach. I said almost because I had lots of water before going to sleep, I went to the bathroom to pee like twice in the middle of the night.

I mentioned in the previous entry that while waiting for my family to finish dinner, I sat in front of the TV until I felt sleepy and snoozed off. I got up after a little chat with my parents, prepared myself for bed but didn't really get the sleep I wanted. I was already dozing off when my brother-in-law called through Skype, I just had to see my niece Ysabella. After that, I had a hard time sleeping.

I felt hungry, so I went to the kitchen for a glass of water. Thoughts kept coming to my head, I was restless. Would you think this is normal for someone on fasting? I wouldn't really know.

I ended up sleeping at around 3AM and woke up today around 2PM. I am now on Day 2, I weighed myself earlier, I lost almost 10 pounds compared to my initial weigh in??! What??!

Wish me luck! I am down to day 2! I really felt like giving up last night, I saw the Cheetos inside the pantry (what the heck was I doing in the pantry to begin with???) and I almost lost my self control!

More entries later! Let me meix up my drink. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment