Lalee recently requested a peek of my makeup stash so I took a picture of my small collection, with special shots of my Sephora Palette. =)
I bought the palette Christmas 2008, Sephora releases makeup palettes every year and when I heard about this palette from my friend, I got really curious. More so, when she told me that it's better and bigger than the one she got from 2007.
You can still view the palette online although it is out of stock. You can ask Sephora to send you an email to inform you that it's available.
I've had this for some time now but I never really got to use it on myself. I always used my Clinique and MAC eyeshadow palettes/quad although I brought the palette with me during my barkada's last trip to Vegas before I moved here. I used the palette on myself and my girlfriends and they liked what I did, too bad I didn't get to take pics up close. Here's a pic of us on our way to our night out:
I've had this for some time now but I never really got to use it on myself. I always used my Clinique and MAC eyeshadow palettes/quad although I brought the palette with me during my barkada's last trip to Vegas before I moved here. I used the palette on myself and my girlfriends and they liked what I did, too bad I didn't get to take pics up close. Here's a pic of us on our way to our night out:
I did Mia's, Ate Kristel and Anj's eye make up =)
I would have to admit that at that time I really didn't know much about eye shadow quality, if it's pigmented or whatever. All I know was that as long as it brought color to my eyes, it's fine. This palette contains eye shadow, compact powder, cream eye shadow, lipgloss, blush, eye shadow brush, blush brush, black and brown eyeliner and lip brush. I never really got to use the compact powder, the brushes, lip gloss and cream eye shadow. Hehehehehe!
So when Les, Lal and Loy (wow lahat L!) asked me if this palette is good, I thought, I will try using it on myself again. This time I thought of making a Bronze Goddess look! Hehehehehe! (Summer na kase sa Pinas, inggit!)
Paumanhin po if I had to take a lot of shots, I can never seem to get the best lighting. My laptop's cam is not that clear as well. Also, please excuse my messy eyebrows, it seriously needs grooming. Hahahahah!
So when Les, Lal and Loy (wow lahat L!) asked me if this palette is good, I thought, I will try using it on myself again. This time I thought of making a Bronze Goddess look! Hehehehehe! (Summer na kase sa Pinas, inggit!)
Paumanhin po if I had to take a lot of shots, I can never seem to get the best lighting. My laptop's cam is not that clear as well. Also, please excuse my messy eyebrows, it seriously needs grooming. Hahahahah!

Smile naman dyan!
Tingin sa baba!
Tingin sa baba bakla! Hahahaha!All colors came from my palette. For the base, I chose a color close to my skin tone, a little sparkly tan color. For the lid, a yellowish sparkly gold then for defining my crease and the outer lid. Oh and not to forget light sparky cream colored eye shadow to highlight the brow bones. I also put a really light sparkly yellow on the tear ducts. Dorry girlfriends, each color didn't come with a name! Hahahahaha!Maybelline waterproof liquid eye liner, Loreal Mascara for my eyelashes! Hehehehehe!
Kikay friends, hope you like it!
All in all, I like the colors on my palette. I guess with the right brush and technique, the colors will really look nice on your eyes. I am inexperienced with the cream eye shadow, I am yet to learn that. ;-)
So is it worth it? Personally, I think it is. Great bang for my buck! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment