Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Forever 21 Launches Plus Size Clothing Line

I love Forever 21 for the large variety of clothing options they have! I would patiently scour each rack until I get enough stuff to try on. Luckily, a few of them would fit me, the rest, just doesn't make the cut... It's frustrating sometimes especially for a girl like me with a body type that has "more to love."

Being extra curvy should not prevent someone from being stylish. I have absolutely nothing against girls who prefer baggy shirts and pants but girl, you don't have to look tomboyish to hide your extra lady lumps! Go ahead, be girly and dress as you please, you can still be very stylish! :)

Based on a recent survey, the average size of American women is a size 14 which if you translate into Asian size would be an XL at the very least. Unfortunately, inspite of this information, there are still very few retailers who cater to this size. And so when one of my favorite clothing companies finally decide to make clothes for plus sized women, I got really excited!

Faith 21 will offer tops, jeans, tanks, leggings and skirts in a junior plus size as well as XL, 1X and 2X. The design aesthetic follows Forever 21's trendy take on everything from runway knockoffs to jersey basics. And get this, compared to other plus size stores, the price range is going to be from $3.50 to $34.80, which is very affordable.

However, this line is only going to be available in select stores but will be available online. Forever 21 offers free shipping for purchases over $75.

I certainly cannot wait for May 1st! Will keep you guys posted when I get to buy stuff from Faith 21, I wish they'd really be as stylish as Forever 21! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment