Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Big Purse (The Bag Tag by Twinkie)

I admit it, I am an addict... I love bags so much! That's why when Twinkie tagged me to do this Purse Talk, I willingly obliged! It's not everyday that you get to talk about one of your priced possessions and what's inside it.

Purse Talk's Rules are:

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.


  • Okay I did not go into my closet to pull this out! Hehehehehe! This the bag I currently use although I change my purse every now and then. I love this because it's big! It carries all the stuff that I need including the top 5 things I cannot leave the house without: my rosary, pen and notebook, PSP, digital camera and cellphone... And of course, everything else! Hahahaha!

A peek at what's inside. I didn't take everything out because there's a lot of stuff inside! I also have a compact mirror, aviators, MAC blot powder, coin purse, passport and credit card holder, wallet, cologne, lotion and the list goes on! I like this bag because I can just stuff everything I need when I am in a hurry!

2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we'd love to hear it.

  • Just google it! Hee hee hee! I got this a year ago and the price was probably still cheaper. LV increased their prices recently I believe.

3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you're showing everyone your bag.

  • Wow! I was tagged by Twinkie so I will tag Sasha, James, Laarni and whoever gets to read this post! (THAT MEANS YOU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment