Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh Caboodles!

I have always wanted to get a Caboodles plastic organizer ever since I was in middle school. No, I wasn't a deprived child nor was I spoiled. I just never really bothered asking my Mom to buy me one, I never really found a reason to justify why I should get one. There is a fine line between NEED one and WANT one, mine was, well, very obvious which one.

Until recently, I am now 27 years old and I love love make up! Aha! My stash won't fit my old make up bag anymore so I decided, it's time to upgrade! I have been using this shoe box looking gift box given by my grandma to keep all my make up and brushes. I didn't want my stuff to gather dust, it's a big investment for me and I wanted to make sure I protect it well. I decided, it's time for a train case.

We were at WalMart earlier and I was looking at the different make up cases they had available. The one I have been wanting to get since last month is this big metal looking train case from Caboodles, I felt like a real makeup pro with that train case! I hesitated when I saw that it's 30 bucks, so I checked out other options.

And there it was, on the shelf right on top of the metal train case, that pearl pink plastic organizer that has been the object of my fantasies since high school. I really cannot explain why I really wanted that pearl metallic pink plastic organizer from Caboodles. And yes, it was also cheaper, half the price of the professional looking train case.

It was a tough decision but I guess my "kuripot" side got the best of me, I went for the cute pearl pink one.



Of course, a little pictorial! Hahahaha! So cute, so girly right?

Now, for the fun part, putting all my stuff inside. There's a compartment for my lipsticks and it has a mirror as well! Great!



Of course my Sephora Palette won't fit inside anymore which is okay I guess, the case is pretty sturdy anyway. =) It's purely makeup inside and nothing else.

Now, I wanted to know how heavy it would be if I carry it. I wanna see kikay me, carrying my kikay kit! When I tried to close it...



Oops... It won't close, guess it doesn't have enough space for my make up...

I love the US of A, it's easy to return stuff to either get a refund or replacement. I will be going to WalMart in a bit to return this and get the train case instead. I guess it wouldn't hurt to spend a bit more just to make sure everything fits perfectly.

So I guess it's goodbye to my cute little pearl pink plastic organizer... I've been waiting to get you my whole life but I guess it's not meant to be... It was short but sweet... Hahahaha! (Cheesy much?)

On second thought though, it's not like I need to bring all my makeup with me all the time... Hmmm... ;)

2 comments:

  1. I am jealous. The color is love and I hate being in a 3rd world country. lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh caboodle! Kulang nga sa dami ng collection mo.

    Btw, please play along: http://twinkiegolosino.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-big-bag.html

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete