Monday, March 30, 2009

Paper Curls: Bagay ba sa akin ang kulot?

As promised, here's the result of my Paper Curls experiment courtesy of RiceBunny from YouTube!

Please note that the curlers stayed on overnight, removed them early afternoon. I didn't get to take pics immediately after I removed the paper and styled it so the pics you will see is after a day of sitting inside the car, malling and dining. My curls withstood all these and are still pretty! Hehehehehe!

I used Pantene Curling Spray after I removed the curls and ran my fingers through my hair to comb it. Just did a half tail. Sorry if both my hair and my face looks sooo ngarag! Hehehehe!

The back view, which obviously is already a bit flat and some areas are already straight because of sitting in the car.

Picture number 2, pigil ang smile ko...Picture number 3, mukha na akong satisfied customer!

Hahahahaha! Bagay ba sa akin ang kulot? Bagay ba sa akin ang kulot? (Biogesic radio ad jingle)

Try it! Soooo cool! Love it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment