I just had to let this all out. Some of you may think na mababaw lang ito pero alam ko na merong iba dyan who will understand where I am coming from.
I love to shop! I love beautiful things! Lately though, binawasan ko na ang pagiging shopaholic ko. Bihira na ako bumili ng kahit ano and everytime I get something, super iniingatan ko. Mapa-makeup, bag, sapatos or damit. The slightest damage to my stuff, kinaiinisan ko. When I buy something, especially clothes, I want to get it GOOD as NEW, with tag and all. Yung amoy bago pa na hindi nalalabhan? So natural, when you ask someone to buy for you something, you would expect that when that person sends you the goods, may tag pa yan, never worn nor washed and fresh out of the package.
Ang babaw ba? Well, it's my thing eh. When I have new clothes, I want to try it on before I remove the tag and wash the clothes myself. I don't want anyone else handling my newly bought stuff. Bakit kamo? If it ends up getting stained because of Clorox or it ends up shrinking or something, I will blame no one else but myself. That's why the first thing I look at is the care instruction tag on the dress or shirt.
Is that too much to ask for?? I mean I asked you to just keep the clothes for me and give it to Mommy when she goes on vacation, how hard could that be?
Wala na ako magagawa, nalabhan na ang damit ko... I just had to let you know that I was pissed pero sana alam mo na lilipas din ito. I just hope the 40 something dollars wasn't put to waste kase uhm hindi naman pinupulot ang pera ngayon diba?
I know, I look stupid blogging about something so babaw. Ayan, after this, wala na, di ko na ikangingitngit ito. Hindi na ako galit, pero sana this serves as a lesson for you.
Take care of my stuff please and don't just leave it lying around for other people to pick it up, wash it and assume that it's yours. Take care of my stuff and give it the same importance and care you would give your own things.
Hindi ako galit sayo, medyo nahurt lang ako talaga. Uhm hindi ako galit sayo, galit ako sa sitwasyon? Hehehehehe!
Yun lang, tapos na. Moving on...
No comments:
Post a Comment