
There is more leg room...

More seats!

A viewing deck to keep the little man entertained, super cool and windy! Perfect!

And best of all, unlimited Dolphy movies playing. We watched Ibong Adarna! Hehehehe!
Our trio back to Cebu was definitely more pleasant. We immediately got to ride a bus as soon as we reached the port so we were in Cebu City in time for an early dinner.
A little kwento...
The night before we head back to Cebu, we were trying to book the hotel we originally wanted to stay in. Unfortunately, they were already fully booked. I was sad not only because they were fully booked but also, I totally regret not paying for the reservation they were asking for months before we went to Cebu. Worried as hell, I tried looking for other hotels (thanks to my Globe data plan and for the wonderful signal in Budyong) I was able to call a few hotels and I almost ended up booking for something quite expensive when I remembered to call my Cebu-based friend Jonel. What an angel! He was able to arrange for a room that was a bit more expensive than our original room but was still within our price range. Thank, God we do not have to look for a hotel when we reach Cebu.
Back to my Day 2 entry...
So our friend Jonel made reservations for us at this hotel in Fuente Osmena called Apple Tree Suites. Lucky us, my friend is in the pharmaceutical sales field so he usually arranges accommodations for his doctor clients which was why he found this place for us.
We got the De Luxe room which had 1 double bed (for me and Mommy) and 1 single bed for my bestfriend and inaanak. 3 words to describe this place would be Clean, Accessible and Affordable and those 3 words are exactly what's written on their brochure. They definitely lived up to these.
I did not get to take a lot of pic of our room but I can say that the bed was comfortable enough to sleep in, there is cable TV to keep our little traveler entertained, a well kept bathroom and their service is really good. From the front desk, to the room service attendant, even the security guard. Here are some pics we took at the rooftop cafe, they serve good food by the way.



From the rooftop as well, you can see a good view of The Regency hotel which has the sky walk and edge coaster. The hotel location is very accessible and there are a lot of fast food, drugstore, stores and pasalubongs nearby, walking distance! Getting a taxi is not a challenge also.
That night, my good friend Jonel was going to take us to dinner. He said he will take us to one of the best ihaw-ihaws in Cebu. I cannot wait since he knows his way around Cebu because he's lived there for more than 5 years. More on our dinner on my next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment