Jonel and I were schoolmates in elementary. Funny thing is, we never talked, at all, when we were studying in the same school and belonged to the same batch. Fast forward to more than 10 years after, we end up chatting in FB so when I found out that he's now based in Cebu, I told him we should meet up when I go visit and he immediately said yes. He told me he's bringing me to the best lechon in Cebu (more on that on my other post).
After we freshened up in our hotel room (which Jonel booked for us), Jonel picked us up after his basketball game for dinner. He then brought us to AA BBQ in Guadalupe which was a few minutes away from where we were staying.

My bestfriend who's super excited to eat.
The style thee is that you line up at the counter and point at the food you like to order. For the seafood, you may pick how you like them to cook it then you take a seat and wait for your food to be served.


Since we were starving to death, I did not get to take a picture of what we ordered... Ahahaha! Sorry! And I did not know how much our bill was since Jonel paid for dinner! Ahahahaha! What we had was liempo, chorizo (I love their grilled chorizo), halaan soup and baked scallops. YUMMY!
After dinner, Jonel invited us for coffee at the TOPS. The Tops is this really high place in Cebu overlooking the entire City. It was beautiful at night, very romantic! There was and entrance fee of Php100/head and there were coffee shops, souvenir shops and sari-sari stores there.

My crappy attempt to take a picture!

That's me, Miguel, Mom and our wonderful host Jonel.
We drove around the city for a little bit. We got to see the place which was a lot like Eastwood which had all the call centers and stuff then we decided to call it a night and headed back to our hotel. Jonel asked us if we wanted to eat lechon for lunch the following day so lechon it is then! I cannot wait! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment