Monday, November 7, 2011

My Cebu Check List (Sa aking pagbabalik)

I would like to visit Shangrila Mactan! Their room rates are really pricey, hindi ko afford to be honest. I can settle for the day tour package they have which is called "Day in Paradise." Rates are PHP 2500 for adults and PHP 1300 for kids. Includes:
    • Lunch Buffet at the Tides Restaurant (drinks not included)
    • Free use of beach, pool and towel
    • Free use of Gym and Health Club facilities (sauna, steam bath, jacuzzi)
    • 10% discount on Health Club and Salon Services for adults
    • Complimentary 2 hours use of Kid's Adventure Zone for kids (kids must wear long sleeves and socks)
    • 25% discount on Dinner Buffet at Tides Restaurant
Not bad right? Paradise is waiting... (You can stay in Paradise from 8:00AM-9:00PM and lunch is available 12NN-2:30PM)


I will eat at the Larsian! Yummy ihaw-ihaw! (Photo credit: http://www.ivanhenares.com/2010/03/cebu-larsian-sutukil-stk-and-more-cebu.html)



I will go to SM Cebu! LOL! I know, it's mababaw but my bestfriend told me they have Duty Free inside, I like! Hehehehe! (Photo credit: http://aceg09.blogspot.com/2009/08/sm-cebu-launches-free-wi-fi-service-in.html)



I want to eat at Maya Taqueria because I love Mexican food that much! (and I heard they serve good Mexican food, better than most restos here in Manila) (Photo credit: http://www.livingincebuforums.com/ipb/topic/13569-good-mexican-food-in-cebu-maya-at-crossroads/page__st__10)




And just because there is no Sunburst Chicken near where I live (I am not sure if there is one in Manila) I will eat at Sunburst Chicken since I have read a lot of good reviews about it and they say it's great value for your money. (Photo credit: http://www.myfreshcrumbs.com/2011/01/cebu-series-sunburst-fried-chicken.html)



(Photo Credit: http://suroysasugbo.blogspot.com/2008/10/sunbursting-flavah.html)


And if I have the budget, I will dine at Abaca Restaurant... <3 <3 <3 (Photo Credit: http://www.ourawesomeplanet.com/awesome/2009/03/abaca-restaurant-cebu.html)


(Photo credit: http://twiceasdelicious.com/2011/09/01/cebu-abaca-boutique-resort-where-magic-is-in-the-air/)


(Photo credit: http://www.pinktsinelas.com/duck-and-seafood-feast-at-abaca-restaurant/)


Abuhan Pochero! (Photo credit: http://dk-sun.tumblr.com/page/2)



(Photo credit: http://www.byahilo.com/2008/08/15/abuhan-pochero-cebus-finest-pochero-restaurant/#axzz1d3tI0S6D)


(Photo credit: http://www.blogalag.com/blog/2009/01/abuhan-tres.html)




Okay, this list may seem a bit ambisyosa for a budget traveler like me pero wala namang masama mangarap diba? LOL! Oh, Cebu, I will be back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment