Monday, November 7, 2011

My Cebu Getaway September 2011: Taoist Temple and Ayala Mall Cebu

We were trying to decide between Fort San Pedro or the Taoist Temple so we asked our friendly cab driver which of the two was better. He said that Fort San Pedro is farther so since we were kind of pressed for time (kind of!) we decided to go to the Taoist Temple.




Obviously, there wasn't much to see here. We were not allowed to take pictures inside and it was raining (well drizzling actually) and boy were there a lot of stairs going up the temple. It was tiring and unfortunately, as I have said, there was not much to see.

The temple is located inside one of Cebu's private subdivisions. I would recommend that you ask the cab that took you there to wait for you since you will not really stay here long. It is hard to get a cab going to your next destination since as I have said, it's in an exclusive subdivision. No entrance fee needed whatsoever.

We were so dugyot, so pawis and so tired from all the climbing we did going to the temple. (I know, I should really lose weight na!) It was a very humid day and the rain has finally stopped when we were done going around the temple (it was a quick tour I'm telling you) so we decided to go to Ayala Cebu. We desperately needed a/c! LOL!



But as you can see, not the entire mall has a/c, still very presko! I love Ayala Cebu! :)



We were still full from the hearty CNT Brunch but we just had to have coffee and some snack. I love the Ultimate Grilled Cheese sandwich of Starbucks! :)


We were feeling lucky that day! Dapat talaga tumaya na ako sa lotto! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment