Monday, November 7, 2011

My Cebu Getaway September 2011: Our Last Night

Haaaayyyy... Palapit na ng palapit ang pagtatapos ng Cebu vacation namin. It won't be complete without shopping for pasalubong so we went to Tabo-an. I got danggit, dried squid, dried mangoes, chicharon CarCar, otap and a lot more! Price is okay, not as expensive as those touristy souvenir shops or the ones in the airport. I did not buy chorizo from here since I already ordered 2 kilos from our hotel, their chorizo is yummy!

Again, no pics! Sorry!

For our last dinner in Cebu since we were leaving the following day before lunch, we decided to go back to AA  BBQ and this time, to meet up with my good friend Honey who is now based in Cebu with her beau.



We ordered baked scallops, chorizo and liempo. We made the mistake of ordering shrimps cooked in luya and butter, the shrimps were small, tiny, it was like, hibe... Never again... (for the shrimps that is) Maybe we will have it cooked differently next time. :)

I will see you again soon, Honey! Our Bohol trip for 2012 is already booked! :)

After the chikahan I had with Honey, it made me think about moving to Cebu. Wala lang, for a change... We'll see, I love the place! I am not sure though if I am ready to leave my life here in the dirty south (of Luzon) and go deeper down south to the queen city Cebu. (naks!) Who knows, baka asa Cebu nga swerte ko?

Abangan ang susunod na kabanata...

No comments:

Post a Comment