So I'm currently in the middle of cooking sinigang na baka when I decided to write down some random thoughts. I need to make sure that the beef cooks until it's fork tender before I add the rest of the ingredients. This should be ready in time for Daddy's arrival, this is the second day we're doing the After Six Diet: no food after 6PM, therefor, we need to eat dinner before 6PM. Daddy wants to lose a few pounds and he said he'll lose a pound a day just doing the diet. I honestly do not know if it would work for me...
First, since we're already talking about diets, I just want to share some thoughts. I know that I have publicly tried several weight loss regimens and all of them, unfortunately failed. My will power I must admit is weak, it's heartbreaking... Hahahahaha! I have tried no rice for some time, but as a Filipino, it is a staple to everyday meals... I also tried the Lemon Cleansing diet, I had the worst 3 days of my life! I totally killed my metabolism, totally made my body for some time lose the ability to properly burn food hence, the weight gain. That totally blew in front of my face, and worse, I made a journal on this diet which a lot of my friends followed. Talk about embarrassing, I totally do not recommend this, let us just leave Beyonce be... Hahahahaha!
Then I tried exercise. I would have to say that this is the most effective of all. I lost some fats in my tummy, it shrunk a little and my parents noticed it. What I did was go on the treadmill at least 45 minutes a day a la Valerie Bertinelli and did this for 2 weeks straight and I noticed that my clothes started to fit better and I didn't even have to make extra effort on portion control when I eat, not even after 6. I know it'll work better with the after six diet, and I noticed too that it helped regularize my sleep pattern, meaning I get at least 6 hours of sleep a day.
Note to self: eat less, exercise more is key. Oh Apple, when will you learn and take it to heart?
Second, I think I should put more pictures on my blog. It has been a long time since I last made an album or posted pics on my blog. I think I will find more inspiration to write with pictures, I will post pictures soon. ;)
And I can't wait! The month of July promises a lot of KODAK Moments, and why? That's going to be a surprise! ;) Wouldn't want to spoil our plans for now, but July will definitely be jam packed for me and my lovely gurlies (hint! hint!). My blog will be full of beautiful pics about our escapades, watch out for it! :)
25 days to go until THE DAY! I cannot wait! :)
More photos for my blog woohoo! Total revamp, well, slight! Ahahahaha!
Anyhoo, I still have a few minutes left until the beef is cooked. Oh, one last thing, Mom's coming home soon! Sunday, in time for Fathers' Day! Hee hee! I cannot wait! :)
'Till next time! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment