Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sweet Home Alabama: Day 13 Fry Hard

It's only 5:46PM here and it is quite unusal for me to write something this early...

I didn't get to sleep last night. Power nap around 8PM last night then dumating si Mommy, I didn't get to sleep again afterwards...

I really wanted to sleep early because I was expecting the Dell techinician to replace the mother board and adapter of my laptop, my appointment's 9AM so I have to be up before 9AM...

Super excited ba kaya di nakatulog? Nakakaloka! I was quite impressed with the service I got from Dell, funny because it reminded me of the time I worked for Dell Home Sales, we would always upsell extended warranty and service. It would've been cool to make a sales pitch to a customer using first hand experience...

I did not buy extended warranty with my laptop, thank God it's been less than a year pa lang! I think they really had problems with this specific model and they didn't want to admit it. We usually get communications like this, ayaw lang mapahiya ng Dell! Hhehehehe!

I was online the entire time, saw Daddy leave for work, had breakfast with Mommy and took another power nap while waiting for the technician. Oh, I was chatting with Laloy pala the entire time! I was also on Skype with sister dearest and her beautiful family, Ysabella once again, is sooooooo adorable!



Her first trip to Tagaytay! She is such a Daddy's girl! Hehehehe!

Our menu for tonight... I made sure I prepared everythig before 5PM kase ganitong oras umuuwi si Daddy. =) Lafang na lang pagdating! Hehehehe!



Southern Style Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Mushroomm Gravy and Carrot and Peas! Oh diba? Alabama na Alabama!

I also found pics of the Quiche and cookies I baked the other day! =)



Spinach, Mushroom and Ham Quiche



Better late than never?

I will try my best to sleep early today... Like before 2AM... Bumabagsak na mata ko super pero I was able to accomplish something naman today, a couple actually. I did the laundry, may naiwan pa sa dryer and another load in the washer that I am yet to put in the dryer... To freakin lazy right now...

Ihahanda ko pa baon ni Daddy mamaya! He loved what I cooked, I bet Mom and Miko will love it too!

I may be signing off early today, wish me luck!

Gujab Apple, gujab... (pat on the back)

No comments:

Post a Comment