One of the many reasons it's good to be home:

Sinangag with Vigan Longanisa and kamatis! May option ka pa na bottled spanish sardines! Ang sarap!
Sinong hindi naman nakakamiss ng lutong bahay for breakfast? Iba talaga mag-alaga si Mommy! =) Sarap pa may kasamang kape at pagmamahal! Ahehehehe!
Nga pala, I have not uploaded pics of our house yet. I have a few pics in my Multiply account pero that was when ginagawa pa lang yung house nila Daddy dito. I took a few pictures of the house from outside. Later, I will take pics of the house naman sa loob and will post it sa separate na blog. =)

"Number 2960, Plantation Dr W"

The driveway! With Thunderbird, Miko's Car and Mommy's Car

View naman ng front ng house

Medyo side view ng konti

Ang aming subdivision? Village? I dunno?
Can't wait to show you what's inside! Good job to Mommy for making it homey and cozy! 3-bedrooms siya, not too big, and not too small, just right! My favorite area of the house? Abangan niyo sa next entry ko! Hehehehe!
Our first stop: WALMART. Had to do some grocery shopping and stuff. Click na click ang Walmart dito! Hehehehe!

And in fairness, meron sila ditong Asian store which sells some Filipino stuff! Yun lang, Vietnamese ang may-ari so hindi ganun ka-complete ang kanilang selection. Didn't get to take some pics, hopefully next time. =)
To end this entry, I took some shots ng ulan para lang makita niyo how gloomy and humid and wet Alabama can get... Grabe, hello pawis! Nakakaloka!


'Till next time! Hopefully mas exciting na ang araw ko... Ilalabas ako today ni Mommy so I better get ready! HELLO MALL! Ahahahaha! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment