I woke up at 1PM today, pero natulog ako ulit...
I woke up before 3PM again, this time bumangon na ako. Buti na lang mabilis lang ang lulutuin ko for dinner.
For the past few days, all I cooked were puro lutong bahay: Kilawing Labanos with pritong galunggong, Bangus with black beans, sisig, and the list goes on...
I decided na since unti-unti ko na nauubos ang naka-stock na food sa freezer, I can cook naman pasta for a change. It's Friday anyway so I might as well cook something special. =)
On the menu: Shell Macaroni Alfredo, I would use fetuccini but the pasta has been sitting in our pantry for a long time so might as well use the shell macaroni.

Almost half, kame lang ni Daddy kumain while watching Taken! Hahahaah!
Syempre may kasamang garlic bread, frozen, courtesy of Walmart! Hehehehe!
And for dessert, I baked cookies! Turtle cookies daw tawag kase may pecans, caramel and chocolate chips! PERFECTION!

My perfectly baked turtle cookies! Hehehehe!
I usually eat dinner with my Dad. He brought home a PIRATED copy of "Taken". Mind you, uso pala ang pirated dito! Hahahahaha! We watched together, gandaaaa! In a nutshell, it's about a Dad who risks his life to find his kidnapped daughter. It's action with a good hint of drama, naiyak ako sa movie, seriously, Daddy's girl kase! Hahahaha!
Daddy loved the pasta and the cookies! Maya-maya after everyone's done eating, I will be preparing the baons of Mommy, Daddy and Miko. Minsan di na nagbabaon si Miko, depends sa sked niya. Off ni Daddy Saturday and Sunday but he usually works overtime Saturdays, that's my Daddy! Mommy naman is off Mondays pero she has work in the morning. I cannot wait for next week to be over, she's leaving her second job and I can't be happier! =) We will get more quality time! =)
As for me, after all the dishes are in the dishwasher, the stove top cleaned and all the baons are prepared, I usually watch CSI marathon on cable and play my favorite Facebook games...
There, from a career girl, I am now a certified domestic goddess. I do the laundry on the side, vacuum clean the living room or kahit ano man na mahanap ko na pwede gawin. It's been less than a month and so far I am enjoying myself. Next week, a new activity will be included to my routine: WORKOUT! The treadmill's arriving Wednesday and I can't wait!
Para na akong housewife, wala pa naman akong jowa... Attention single men! BWahahaha! Magaling ako magluto at mag-alaga! *wink! wink!*
No comments:
Post a Comment