Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Balikbayan Diary-Ah: Paotsin, the perfect ending!

We really wanted to go all out on Laloy's special day. After going around Robinson's Department store in Festival Mall, we decided to have dinner at Paotsin! Gosh, I missed this their dumplings! I remember my good friend Jay introduced this place to me and since them I am hooked! This is one of the things I missed when I was in the US, yummy and very affordable! :)

Paotsin
Save More @ Festival Mall Alabang

- You would usually find Paotsin at any SM Supermarket or Save More in this case. It's just a small stall along with other eateries like Hen Lin, Odd Balls etc. Seating could be a challenge since they do not offer much tables and chairs, you usually eat at these places cowboy style! ahahahah!

- Speed of service is okay, fast food style! Hehehe! They offer a variety of dumplings which you can order either deep fried or steamed, with chili and toyomansi or sweet and sour sauce and with Hainanese rice on the side. Their bestseller? Their Sharksfin, I prefer mine deep fried, Laloy likes hers steamed. Nevertheless, both are yummy!

- It is a bit challenging to eat since they serve it with the stick they used for the dumplings and a spork. They serve it on a styro with the sauce on the top cover, the container is open of course to accommodate the sauce, not very spill proof but it's okay.
- For just 34 pesos per order, you already have a complete, yummy and satisfying meal. Really bang for your buck! I ate mine with Sago and Gulaman that I purchased from their neighbor Odd Balls and since I still have some money to spare, ordered 10 pieces of squid balls to share! Ahahahaha! :)


You'll never go wrong with Paotsin, if I had money to spend I would franchise. Too bad they don't franchise though, if they do, please tell me. Ahahaha! Lavet! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment