First stop: Gulfport International Airport (GPT) Mississippi, USA
This is really our starting point, mapa-domestic or international travel. I will miss this airport! :(
Of course, I will miss these 2 more:
2 syempre, minus Mommy, she's with me kase. ;)
Second stop: Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) Texas, USA
The biggest airport in the US! Hee hee! Hub ng American Airlines (which is our official carrier)
A little cloud photo, a must in plane rides, agree? Hehehhe!
Third stop: Seattle/Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
This is where we transferred to Asiana going to Seoul, Korea. I would have to say that I was pretty impressed with Asiana's service, plus the fact that all their FAs are beautiful! Hee hee! Gusto ko sana itanong ang beauty secret nila eh! Heheheh!
Nice their airport, easy to go around also, saw lots of Pinoys! :) I was actually praying so hard na sana maayos maging seatmate ko sa plane, answered prayer! I sat with 2 wonderful Pinays, forgive me for I have forgotten their names but I was really happy sila kasama ko. :)
Fourth stop: Seoul Incheon International Airport (ICN) Seoul, Korea
Love their food, love their beauties, love their fashion and I love their airport! Hee hee! Our last stop before heading to Manila! Sayang I wasn't able to eat authentic Korean food, super binusog kase kame ng Asiana! Yum!
Stalker mode:
I CRUSH YOU! LOL! ;)
And of course, my final stop... For now...
Manila, Manila, I keep coming back to Manila... Yipee!
More pictures on my Multiply account ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment