Upon arriving at Market Market, we decided to have late lunch since it was already past 2PM. The girls were craving for Kenny Rogers and since I have not eaten there since forever, I agreed to have lunch there. I miss their original recipe chicken and freshly baked corn muffins. I was pretty pleased to see how cozy the interiors of their Market Market branch is, the lighting was perfect for pictures! Ahahahah! They also added new items to their menu. :)
I ordered half chicken (takaw!) which came with rice, and 2 side dishes. I had the mashed potato and baby corn and mushrooms, no rice for me but I had no choice since it came with the combo, I did not eat it though, good job to me! Hehehehe!

Kai ordered a new item on their menu, I think it's the American barbecue chicken? It looked yummy and healthy. :)

Laloy decided to have their grilled sandwich, I loved it! :)It had tender beef slices in barbecue sauce with tomato, lettuce and cucumber in a wheat bun. I will order what she had next time. Yum!

And to burn off all those calories, we decided to go around Market Market, I just love their tiangge section! I love what Market Market has to offer in terms of great buys and deals! :) We walked around for a few hours trying to look for black flats/shoes for work, we ended up buying more than what we intended to get! Ahahahaha! Girls will be girls! :)
And since we're already near High Street and Serendra, Kai asked if we could go to Serendra to get some cupcakes! I have never been to Serendra and was really excited to finally be able to see what it has to offer and we were really so tired walking around, I cannot wait to just sit down, relax and enjoy my cupcake! hee hee! :)
Laloy had the Cookie Monster (YUMMY!), Kai I think had the Mudpie (also YUMMY) and I had the Carrot Cake one, I think they call it Bugs Bunny or something? OMG, it was orgasmic! I love it!
Imagine all the calories! Ahahaha! Our day didn't stop there, off we went to Festival Mall since Laloy wasn't able to find the shoes she wanted at Market Market...More eating and fun to come! Ahahaha! :) Lavet!
No comments:
Post a Comment