Welcome to Florida, The Sunshine State! :) Funny coz it was raining...
It was just drizzling actually, I was really hoping for a little sunshine when we reach Pensacola Beach. God is good and he certainly heard our prayer! It wasn't as hot but there was enough sunlight to allow us to take good pictures! Some of my favorite shots:
My pretty models getting ready for their shoot! I will be making another post to show you some pics we took by the beach! The pics deserve their own blog entry! I love it! ;)
And my brother's new Facebook pic! Hee hee! I LOVE YOU BABY BRO! You're the best!
The aviators fits him great right? ;)
Notice the change of outfit? Love it! :)
Watch out for the other sizzling beach pics! Sports Illustrated anyone? Hee hee!
It was tiring but definitely fun and worth it! :) Our visitors had a great time! We decided that since we're already in Pensacola, might as well make the most of it so we went to Pensacola's historic downtown! I love it! Next post please! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment