Tuesday, July 7, 2009

L and L goes to Alabama: Day 2 Part 1: Downtown Mobile

Ever since I moved here from Sunny California, my parents were able to take me to a few places around Mobile. My favorite would be old downtown Mobile, I just love the old school feel of it! Think New Orleans, old and preserved buildings, parks right in the middle with squirrels freely roaming around. I decided that today, I will take Laloy and Lalee around downtown Mobile and since they wanted to go to the beach as well, we will be heading to Pensacola Beach afterwards.

As of Day 2, Lalee and Laloy have already explored a total of 3 cities and 3 states: Biloxi, MS, Mobile, AL and Pensacola, FL. Talk about state hopping! ;)

We originally planned to start out early but ended up leaving past 12noon and we were soooo hungry! Our first stop was lunch at O' Charleys:



Looking fab but these two are definitely dead hungry! Ahahahaha! For lunch we had:



Tortilla Chicken Salad for Laloy. She loved the vinaigrette dressing and totally ignored the extra ranch dressing. ;)



For Lalee and I, we had fried chicken and artichoke in lemon butter sauce with smashed potato and additional side dish. I had the broccoli and cheese caserole, Lalee had the rice pilaf. YUMMY! And for our baby boy, Tenderloin Tips wwith steak fries.



And before I forget to mention, O' Charleys freshly baked rolls are excellent! I made sure I brought them here because there's no O' Charleys in Cali. ;) Overall experience would have to be a 10 out of 10. ;)

And to burn off calories after that really hearty lunch, off we went to downtown Mobile. I love Lalee's camera! Lalee gave me a crash course on photography using her Nikon and with a little practice, I got to take really beautiful pics! Hee hee! Here are some pics I took:



Practice practice! There wasn't a lot of sunshine today, it was drizzling actually but we were still able to walk around. :)



One of my favorite shots of Lalee, sooo pretty! ;)



Coosome threesome? Hehehhee! One of our concept shots? A Love Story? Ahahahaha!

We walked around for a good 2 hours, 200 something pics in 2 days? WOW! Talk about camwhoring? I just love being behind the camera now that I've already mastered Lalee's awesome camera and my 2 models? They just can't stop projecting and loving all the photo ops! What a fun day so far, now off to Pensacola beach! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment