I like Sunday but I kinda really don't like Sunday... (I got this from my cousin Ina when she describes something or someone that she doesn't completely like...) I like it because it's still part of my weekend but I don't like it because I know that the day after Sunday is Monday and I dread Mondays!
Anyhoo, this Sunday turned out better than I expected it to be. I was alone half of the day when I got a call from my Aunt that she's coming over with my cousin Julie. So I got up, took a bath and got ready. My Tita brought me pots and pans and other kitchen utensils for my new place, she knows kase I love to cook so thanks Tita Josie! =)
My Aunt and cousin loved the place. It's a good thing Julie my cousin came coz I had extra stuff I wanted to give away, hindi naman kame magkalayo ng size kaya I was able to give her hand me down clothes and Havaianas. I haven't eaten the whole day so we decided to go somewhere we can eat and go buy stuff for me. I still needed to do some grocery shopping, I still have a long list of things to buy. My tita brought me to Eagle Rock Plaza which was not so far from where I live.
We ate at Jollibee, I had 3-pc. Chicken Joy! YUMMY! Yes, 3-piece, kaya ko yun, anong pakealam niyo? Hahahaha! Kidding! That was my super late brunch. My cousin had Cheesy Fries and Soda and Tita got Halo-Halo, they already had lunch na kase. After lunch, we went to Seafood City to buy my food supply. Nakakatawa, I ended up buying more junk food than real food! Hehehe!
My tita asked me to cook sinigang and buttered shrimp. She bought all the ingredients and she even bought rice for me to cook with it. I bought siguro 2 cans of corned beef and 4 cans of Victoria Sardines Bangus! HAhahaha! My all time favorite! Kapag walang ulam, talo-talo na! I also bought beef chuck roast, I am cooking kase bistek pinoy and the other pack I will do my specialty, beef with mushrooms.
So we had dinner na nga after I cooked the sinigang na baboy and buttered shrimp. My tita loved it! My cousin ate the shrimp and she loved it too! Success! Hehehe! Pwede na daw ako mag-asawa (ehem ehem! paging! single pa rin walang boyfriend! hahahaha!) After dinner, they decided to head home na, Julie had to finish her homework pa.
My Tita Josie promised to buy my mattress! Hehehehe! I just had to insert that para I won't forget her promise! Hihihihi!
As I was cleaning up, I got a call from Kristine who was with her hubby Deric. They were in the area, they heard mass somewhere here in Glendale and they wanted to ask me out for dinner at Hot Wings Cafe. I told them I still had a lot of Sinigang na Baboy and Buttered Shrimp left and that they can just come over for dinner. A few minutes and they're here in the apartment, I served them the shrimp and the sinigang, success again and they loved it! They really like what I cook most of the time, I love cooking for friends kase talaga. =)
Anyway, I'm done cleaning up. I'm about to take a shower then it's off to bed for me. It was a full day for me, tiring but really fun. Next time I'll make sure to cook for Pau and Tessa. I didn't see them the whole day, they're still with Tessa's family right now, taking care of stuff for Lolo Pedro's passing.
Till my next note! Good night from my end of the globe! =) Mwah!
No comments:
Post a Comment