On my last post, I told you about the never-ending (exaj lang!) trip from Cebu City to Budyong. We arrived at around 4:00PM, without breakfast nor lunch. As soon as we got settled, we decided to check out the resort's restaurant to see what they offer. Unfortunately, not much so we decided to go out and look for a place to eat.
We asked the padjak boys to bring us to a good resto, I guess we forgot to specify that we are looking for something not presyong turista. They brought us to 2 foreigner-owned resto bars, I guess alam niyo na how it is.
This was where we ended up eating: Marisqueira O'Portuguese Bar & Restaurant. Hindi, hindi foreigner ang may-ari... Joke lang! Portuguese of course, we were starving so I guess this is good enough.



Now, the food. We were kind of looking for seafood since syempre asa beach kame right? Unfortunately, there wasn't much seafood on the menu. We opted to get the rice meals and since there were Korean girls dining there as well, I got curious kung ano inorder nila since I guess if it's good enough for them, it would be good enough for us as well. The server said it's kebab so I ordered one for us to share to go with the rice meals we already ordered.

The really bland beef steak that my bestfriend and I ordered, thank God for Knorr Seasonging! LOL!

The chicken curry that Mom ordered which was okay lang.

My inaanak wanted seafood and was really disappointed when we found out there weren't much choices so he settled for the squid which tasted fresh but a bit tough.

And the 275 pesos pork kebab we saw the Korean girls order. Soggy fries, tough meat... We had to force ourselves to finish it kase sayang ang pera :(
All in all, our bill was almost Php700 I think. Was it worth it? Unfortunately, not. We should have eaten at that ihaw-ihaw we passed by on our way to this resto. We did actually, it was called Khel's Ihaw-Ihaw and it was so far the best meal we had in Bantayan! More bang for your buck, food was good and our bill turned out a lot lower than this Portuguese Resto Bar. Sorry, no pics when we ate! It's really not hard to miss that place when you're there.
No comments:
Post a Comment