Monday, June 6, 2011

The Journey to Fabulosity: Day 2.2 No Rice Day 1

Good morning! Less than an hour to go then I'm out of here! Hee hee!

So how's the diet going? Pretty good! I absolutely did not have rice today. I had packed lunch with me, 2 pcs of chicken (no not the breast part, thigh and leg only! LOL!) and mixed veggies. I bought 1 liter of Real Leaf Honey Lemon for my drink. When I felt a bit hungry after a few hours, I had Nesvita! Naks! Then 2 pieces of hopiang monggo for snack and now I need lots and lots of water!

Lord, when I get home later, please please help me resist temptation! No to sinangag! LOL! I need to get something light to eat on my way home so as not to be tempted to havebreakfast with my Mom... Until my next entry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment