Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Journey to Fabulosity: Day 1.2

After only having a few hours of sleep, I got up at 7:00AM to pick up my Pag-ibig Multi Purpose Loan check in Makati. It was a breeze may I say, no hassle whatsoever. I decided to process my loan on my own even if the office can do it for me since I think it's much faster if I did it myself.

Just to give you a brief background on the loan application process and to help those who plan to loan from Pag-ibig, it's actually quite easy. First, The Atrium, original home of the Pag-ibig, is currently undergoing renovation so Pag-ibig now moved to Justin building which is along Pedro Gil. Parking is at the back, easiest way to access is if you're coming from Makati Ave. then Buendia/Pedro Gil, just turn right to Malugay. They charge 30 pesos for parking outside Pag-ibig's parking area, I don't think they let non-employees utilize their own parking. Oh well...

Since I work in Alabang, I was asked to go to the 5th floor. What I did was I had to make 3 trips to process everything. Actually, you can shorten it to 2 trips, it just so happened that I needed my employer's signature for the loan application form. Here are the steps you need to take if you want to avail of Pag-ibig's multi-purpose loan:

1) Read read read! Research on Pag-ibig's website :) You may go ahead and download and fill up the form before you go to Makati and have your employer sign it.

2) For you to qualify (this info by the way is on their website
www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/) you have to have at least 24 contributions, before you loan, ideally, you should have contributed for 4 or 5 consecutive months. Best for employed members hehehehehe!

3) Go to the 5th floor if your office is in Alabang, everything will be processed here. I suggest you go to the window that prints out all of your contributions. This way, you will know if you need to consolidate your contributions since you need this for you to qualify for your loan. If you've been with your employer since the day you started working, then I guess you could just request for a contribution print out.

4) After this, you may apply for a multi-purpose loan. The amount you may get will depend on your number of contributions. I will not provide details anymore since I mentioned that all of these you will find in Pag-ibig's website. It is important that you fill up all required fields. I did not have any witnesses to sign so I just asked the guys in front and behind of me in line to sign for me! HEhehehehehe!

5) Once you are approved, you may follow up after 3 business days. After which you may pick up your check. Checks that are not picked up after 3 days will be mailed to you.

6) Try emailing their customer service email, they reply the next business day (since I emailed in the evening, I got a reply the following morning)

I hope this helps! It's easy to cash the check, just go to a nearby Landbank branch. I did mine in the branch right beside AIM in Makati.

I left the house without eating anything, not even water. So imagine how hungry I was when I finished everything. Gosh! Bonchon was nearby but that meant I would eat rice! Then Mom and I decided to just go to Wendy's. I may have not had rice but imagine the carbo overload: Biggie Fried, Spicy Chicken Club Sandwich and a Bacon and Cheese baked potato (to share naman! Hehehehe!) and a biggie Iced Tea, my absolute fave!

This shall serve as my brunch and tonight, I shall have a rice-less packed lunch! Not bad for a first day although I know, the brunch was sinful... At least I did not have rice though... HEhehehehe! Wish me luck! :)

And for my photo for the day, here's Skyway on my way to Pag-ibig. I was about to exit to Don Bosco, wow! Slow moving traffic?

No comments:

Post a Comment