First wedding of the year: Len and Orj's Mafia style wedding. January 2, 2010, immediately after New Year's day. Woke up early to do my own hair and make up and met up with my friends Paolo and Carlo at Petron SLEX and rode with them to Tagaytay where the wedding was held. Good thing we left early, the traffic at Santa Rosa exit was terrible! Since we had extra time, we decided to grab brunch at the newly opened Summit Ridge. Well, it's new for me since I haven't been to Tagaytay in a long time before Orj's wedding! LOL!

After lunch, we went to Caleruega for the ceremony. The bride looked lovely! Len was such a hands on bride, most of the stuff from her wedding was DIY and she did an awesome job since the place, the dress and all the small details were lovely! Good job indeed! She has a vintage 1950's theme and all the guests were required to dress the part, which explains the cute peacock headpiece I wore (thanks to YRYS, LOL!). What a lovely lovely event. Reception was at Splendido, the night ended after the couple's last dance at the veranda, finished off with amazing fireworks that could compete at the annual Pyrolympics. Lovely wedding indeed!

Our night ended with coffee and more chikahan at Starbucks Nuvali. Good times indeed! :)
Second wedding for the year was Ashwin and Julie's at Punta Fuego with the FAB Team. My 2nd time in Punta Fuego, first time was when I was sent there for a workshop and I went with Paolo. My very first beach wedding, truly very challenging and unforgettable. We had a lot of challenges along the way but we still survived, couple and guests were all very happy. The reception party was banging! LOL! Everyone had a great time dancing, drinking the night away! :) We were hella tired but we had a great time! :)


My 3rd wedding was Ryan and Meliza's. Theirs was a long distance affair that, although difficult and mostly spent far from each other, happily ended up in forever (I hope! LOL). Ryan traveled all the way from Canada to spend a month and a half here in the country with his new wife. Miles did most of the planning so I can just imagine how stressed she was during the entire thing. I would say that it was all worth it though as the wedding turned out beautiful! She had us to help her out anyways, nothing that your good girlfriends can't do for you right?
They had a Christian garden wedding held in a private resort in Pansol, Laguna. The motif for their wedding was Cherry Blossoms since they met online at a website called cherryblossoms.com, nice huh? Miles wore a beautiful wedding gown, she looked extra lovely on her wedding day while the groom looked dashing in his suit. Yours truly hosted the reception program, my first wedding stint, all for my beloved friend Miles.

The wedding was beautiful, heartwarming, intimate and fun as well! Though there were only a few of us invited, we still managed to party and have fun! Nothing beats having good friends around, never a dull moment! It's just sad that Miles' will be leaving for Canada within the year... Awwww, we will surely miss her! :(
I am so looking forward to the one on the 23rd. I heard that we have a celebrity couple for clients on that day! WOW! Great exposure for the team, I surely cannot wait! ;)
Don't you just love weddings? Well I do! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment