Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ahn-nyong-ha-se-yo!

Good morning! (It's already 1:33AM here in Manila) I was practicing my Korean so I decided to use one Korean greeting that I know! Hahahaha! It has been a long time since I last updated my blog so I decided to drop by and write a line or two. Well it seems like it's gonna be more than two lines, ha! I am so not making sense right now...

The weekend's almost over and I am back to work tomorrow afternoon. Yes, you read that right, this bum is now employed. And you might be wondering why I am practicing a little Korean, well it's because I now work for a Korean company in Alabang as an English teacher. Nice! I kinda like being called a teacher, I think it's a noble job. I formally started 2 weeks ago after undergoing and passing pre-hire training for 2 weeks. So far, so good. I have 2 students to date, 1 adult and 1 12 year old I think who I am yet to meet after winter break and that would be on the 14th of this month.

I discovered my love for teaching and training a long time ago in a magical place called CALL CENTER. Hahahaha! I guess it was really meant to be so instead of going back to the call center industry after I returned, I decided to give teaching full time a try. I know, I know, online teaching is somewhat different, but it's still... teaching! Right? Anything that lets me do what I love to do and any job that lets me enjoy my weekend and anything that doesn't require me to wake up early in the morning is perfect for me! Hahahahaha! See, I am not very hard to please. I get paid to do what I love and I am thankful. :) I guess I am finally in a happy place, well, for now I guess? Is this going to be a long term thing for me? We will see! ;)

Apart from finally being employed, I have also met new friends. I guess that comes with the package? New job, new people, new friends! I had an awesome time during my pre-hire training, my batchmates are just awesome! I had the privilege to meet great people, and not to mention, be trained by the best as well. :)



And Christmas is fast approaching. It's getting cold in Manila! Wooot! I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet and honestly, even if I really do not get to, I really do not mind! Hahahahaha! I am now a reformed shoppingera would you believe?? I dunno, maybe a trip to Divisoria one of these weekends or maybe to the World Trade Bazaar? Let's see! I went to Cuenca the other weekend and I didn't buy anything! HIMALA! Hahahahaha! Oh well, I probably just wasn't in the mood and maybe I had better things to think about other than shopping. NAKS!

That's it for now, my life is, well, pretty plain as you can see. I think I should go out more often, that's definitely on my agenda for 2010. Here's a peek of my things to do for 2010:

- do an Old Manila Walk tour (highly recommended by a friend!)
- go on a trip out of town (I am thinking Cebu, Bohol or good old Baguio oh and Boracay!)
- go on a trip out of the country (I want to go back to Macau and Hong Kong, wala lang! Hahahaha!)
- finish my restaurant list and finally try restaurants that I have been planning to visit
- GET BRACES! (Bwahahahahaha!)

And the list goes on... Oh well, good luck to me! ;)

'Till next time!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment