I am so proud of what she has accomplished and I was really looking forward to the day when I would join her team on one of their events. When I told her about my homecoming, she invited me to be a part of her team and I was more that happy to do so!
Last October 10, I joined my first event. My first event turned out to be the first debut to be organized by Fab Occasions, how memorable is that? Camille really has the passion for making her clients' special moments fab, memorable and as stress free as possible. I myself witnessed how much effort and heart she gives every event, her attention to details is impeccable!

A little something about or lovely debutant: Her name is Carla Gonzalez, a freshman at UP Diliman. She studied High School in De La Salle Zobel, I did not really get the chance to ask about what course she was taking up and stuff like that but from what I understand, she's also involved in theater since she had friends from UP Theater who attended her party. Such a darling pretty girl, makes me want to be 18 again! :) Her Mom told us how kikay and girly her only daughter is and Carla would tell us how strict her parents are which I think is very understandable since she is the only girl and the youngest of 4 children. To her would be suitors, good luck getting past the 4 men in her life: her Dad and her 3 Kuyas, one of them happens to be one of Fab's previous clients. :)
Preps were all about endless girl talks about boys and high school and college life! Grabe, I felt like 18 again! :) I think Carla's choice of theme for her debut is perfect for her personality as I found out how she loves to perform in front of people. She was very much involved in coming up with her program for the night.
To give the party a Hollywood Glam feel, Angel of Hearts, owned by our good friend Lawrence, took care of the event styling. They had to come a day before to start setting up.:) They magically transformed the venue and made it look like Grammy's night complete with the walk of fame, Carla's pictures at the entrance, a mock HOLLYWOOD sign that had Carla's name, fountains and of course the lovely drapes placed in the buffet area, lovely!


I also loved Carla's dress, especially her 2nd one which had a very Moulin Rouge feel, show girl! :) The guests came dressed to the nines, I felt like I was in the set of Gossip Girls, teenagers these days are so fashion forward, love it! :) They even had a photobooth set up for the guests to have their pictures taken as souvenirs and also a mobile bar to boot.


The night was also full of sweet surprises for the lovely debutant, from the dance number with her Dad and Kuyas, to the ColdPlay surprise from her friends and the highlight for me, the debutant's awesome performance with the band Onairo. Love love it! :) Even the AVP made by Thor Productions was awesome! :)
Here are some pics of the event taken from Fab Occasions' Multiply site:
Eventologists - Fab Occasions
Event Stylist - Angel of Hearts
Mobile Bar - Flaming Olives
Photo/Video - Thor Productions
Caterer - Center Table
Photobooth - Concept Smiles
- Special thanks to the wonderful owner of Center Table for the food they provided our team that night! Lavet!





PS
Sorry about some of the pics, we were sooo busy, I know we could've taken better shots... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment