I actually have my old pics posted on Multiply but for some reason, these pics are not getting the same level of attention compared here in Facebook. I haven't even finished putting captions and organizing the photos and saving them, I already got 12 comments! Kudos to Noreen for being really fast! Hahahaha!
I just decided to upload and put captions and just simply mix them up. There is one album though that deserves better. I will not mix these 4 pictures with anything else and I will even write a note about these 4 pics because they mean a lot to me. =)
This album is posted on my Multiply site and the album title is: "AND WE SEAL OUR FRIENDSHIP BY PIERCING OUR CARTILAGE! BWAHAHAHAHA!"
It started one steady afternoon in 2006 @ the Alabang Town Center. Me and my "kapatids" Paolo, Orgy and Carlo decided to meet up at Cable Car for some lunch and beer. I don't really remember the reason for this little get together, I hope they can comment and remind me about it but those 3 have not joined Facebook yet... (anong petsa na guys???) Anyhoo, just a few weeks before, I had my right ear pierced, sa may cartilage.

So I suddenly had this brilliant idea: guys, why don't you all get your ears pierced, tatak ng friendship natin! Har Har Har!
Being the barako that they are, wala silang uurungan! They said they wanted to go for it! (Aaawwww!!!) I offered to pay, since it was my brilliant idea anyways and they are willing to "violate" their body part for me so the least that I can do is pay for the damage right? Hahahahaah!

Pao went first, atapang na tao! Hahahahaah! Hindi atakbo! Watch him bite his lips, I bet he was scared but he never backed out! =) Love you Pao!

Next up is Orgy! Naks, walang bahid ng pagkatakot! Pero bakit para kang namumutla? OKay ka lang kapatid? Hahahaha! Still, he did not back out! =) Love you Orgy!

And last but definitely not the least, si Honey Carlo! Ito ha bakit para kang namumutla eh ang dami mong tattoo sa katawan??? Sanay ka naman ma-sting ni Jollibee daba? Hahahaha! But he didn't back out too! I love you Carlo!
And we seal our friendship byt piercing our cartilage...
Noreen, kung sino man makakabasa nitong note ko na nakikita pa ang tatlong mokong na to, pakicheck nga ang kanang tenga nila?? Do they still have it? Hahahaha!
I miss you my kapatids! I will see you soon! =) Mucho love!
No comments:
Post a Comment