Monday, April 4, 2011

The Journey to Fabulosity: Day 1, the weigh in

Well, there really wasn't any weigh in... We just measured our waistlines and that's it... At least 4 inches off in 4 weeks, can we do it? LOL!

I was browsing Facebook this morning after I had a really hearty breakfast of Vigan Longganisa, sinangag, fried egg and kamatis when I came across the profile of a good friend who used to be a flight attendant. I was quite surprised to see her gain a lot of weight although my sister told me she has always been "tabain," I was just surprised knowing that she's a flight attendant. (I only found out recently that she's no longer with PAL *hint! hint!*) Flight attendant diba? So I was thinking she would be more conscious about her uhm weight?

Then my sister suddenly said, "Malamang mga friends ko din are saying the same thing..." Say what? Well, my sister used to be so skinny. Afer Bella came, and after I moved back here and after she went back to work, it went downhill from there! LOL! Ang dali magpataba, ang hirap papayat! LOL! I just said, ayus lang yan, at least ako, kilala na nila ako na mataba! LOL! What an excuse...

I gained a lot of weight when I stayed in the US for more than 2 years... I went from a medium US size to an XL, imagine that! I used to shop at Kamiseta and Bayo and there would still be stuff that fit me... Ngayon, wala na... Sapatos at bag na lang siguro mabibili ko...

Then we started talking about jogging, exercise and diet... Then my sister blurted out, "Kapag may biggest loser sa office sasali ako!" Then I was like: EH DI TAYO NA LANG MAG-BIGGEST LOSER! Ano?

And that's how it all started... Wish me luck and join me in our month long biggest loser challenge... The prize? 1000 pesos... Yun lang? Of course not! Alam niyo naman yung feeling ng accomplishment diba? Priceless! LOL!

I am off to bed now! No rice starts tonight! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment