Mom and I went to Hyundai to inquire about the Hyundai Getz promo (see my previous blog post). It was a hot hot day! Good thing traffic was fast moving, we were in Alabang in no time.
I have been craving for Burger King since the night before so I decided to go there after Hyundai but for some reason, Mom didn't want to go to ATC so I said let's just go to Sango. I love their Master Burger, it would have been my second time there that day...
So off we went to South Super Market, got a good parking slot near Sango. I was surprised (well. not really) to see it packed with people (it was lunch anyway), much different from the first time I went there since we were the only customers (Mom and I).
I pretended to scan the menu although I already knew what to order: Master Chili Cheese Burger with fries and soda. Mom wanted the Master Cheese Burger meal but she was still kind of undecided. Anyway, there was a server behind the counter preparing drinks and miso soup for serving. He did not even bother to acknowledge us at first, he just kept doing his thing.
So I thought, maybe he's not really the cashier or order taker because I remember that it was a lady the last time. Besides, I understand that he's really busy, they kinda looked under staffed. (there was another guy in the kitchen, and that was it.)
Then he suddenly realized that there were actual human beings, customer standing in front of him, so he said "Mam, pasensya na po, aayusin ko lang po itong mga orders." So I said, okay, no biggie.
After standing there for almost 20 minutes and we still have not placed our orders, I decided, I'm done waiting. Mind you, I told my Mom that it's taking them too long, I said let's go, the guy was behind the counter the entire time, he didn't even look apologetic at all. He did not even try to keep us from leaving, he just watched us leave. And all the time, he was avoiding my stare. Unbelievable...
Oh dear Sango, I honestly did like you... You impressed me the first time but you did not deliver the next. I understand there were a lot of people, but we were willing to wait, had one of your crew even bother to take our orders...
I am afraid this may be the last time you'll see me for now... Maybe when I am ready, I will see you again. I just find what happened too much for me, poor poor customer service.
I hope the owners get to read this... Tsk tsk tsk...

Ate, where were you when we needed you?
Buti na lang andyan ang Burger King, awesome! LOL!
Sango! The Master Burger
South Supermarket
Alabang, Muntinlupa
No comments:
Post a Comment