Monday, November 2, 2009

Puff Mommy: Creamy Puffy Piece of Heaven

My friend Camille and I had a meeting earlier with Ms. Benz of W@W at Grams Diner in Rockwell for their upcoming Christmas Party that our team's organizing. We got there way earlier than the agreed upon meeting time so we decided to stroll around Rockwell's Powerplant Mall to kill time.


It was pretty humid outside and we were both craving for Quickly so we decided to go straight to the ground level where most of the restaurants are located. To our surprise, there were several kiosks in the middle selling different baked goodies, pastries, dips, nuts and all the goodies we love to munch on and for a moment there, we forgot about Quickly and went from one kiosk to another, sampling everything we can get our hands on. Heaven! Hee hee! ;)

From the yummy dulong dip, queso de bola spread, caramel cakes and even baklava, we just had to sample everything, I wish I could take all of them home! Hee hee! Camille asked me which one's the best for me since she wanted to bring something for Ms. Benz, I said that my favorite would have to be Puff Mommy's Cream Puffs.


So sweet of Camille to surprise me with one box! Heehee! I know we were together but I didn't know she bought the second box for me and Mommy! Yum! It's sooo good, I really had to blog about it! ahahahha!

Isn't the box cute? The colors look better in person, the flash didn't do the box justice! Ahahahaha! This is for a box of 8, perfect as gift! :)


A box of 8 costs around Php 200 and a box of 6 is Php 150. Note that the box of 6 doesn't come with the decorative gift box as the box of 8. :)

I declare that this is by far the best cream puffs that I have ever tasted! I have tasted Beard Papa's and some other buffet and bakery cream puffs but this one takes the cake! Aahahahaha! Why do I like it so much?

- The filling is different from the regular cream puffs, it has a buttery consistency when chilled, creamy and the sweetness is just perfect! Imagine the same taste as the buttery filling of the sylvanas sold at House of Sylvanas, the icing on sans rival, that's exactly how it tastes like! May be a bit too rich for your taste but it's perfect for me!
- The pastry itself is not tough, not too chewy and not too flaky, just perfect! It worked really well with the creamy filling. They put enough filling that it's just perfect, not too overpowering.
- A touch of chocolate on top and one bite's peerrrfffeeccctt! BEST SERVED CHILLED!


I just had to take a picture up close! Ahahahaha! Perfect, almost bite size? Maybe when you're really hungry, I finished mine in 3 bites, pa-demure! Ahahahah!

Too bad the tindera said today's their last day... :( Good thing they have their contact number on the box, I am yet to find out where I can get them if they're not in Rockwell anymore...

Puff Mommy Cream Puffs
Cell: +639178132323
Landline: 215-57745

No comments:

Post a Comment